Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Preppy Summer Work Outfits

Here are two favorite preppy outfits I've worn to work recently. The first outfit includes a classic Lilly Pulitzer skirt with a white top. I also wore a white cardigan with this outfit but forgot I had taken it off when I took these pictures:


Skirt: Lilly Pulitzer Roslyn Skirt in Lilly's Pink Big Squeeze (love the adorable koalas in this print!); Top: Banana Republic Outlet; Earrings: Kate Spade; Pearls: Honora; Bracelets: Kate Spade "Hot To Trot" and "Tickle The Ivories" Idiom Bangles; Ring: Kate Spade; Shoes: Jack Rogers
Not Pictured: J.Crew Factory White Cardigan

The second outfit includes super comfortable cotton knit dress from the Banana Republic Outlet, dressed up with a cardigan and heels. And I love how my colorblocked bangle adds a pop of pink to the navy and white palette:


Dress: Banana Republic Outlet; Cardigan: J.Crew Factory; Necklace: Lilly Pulitzer; Bangle: J.Crew Factory; Earrings and Cocktail Ring: Kate Spade; Shoes: Merona for Target

-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment