Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

Happy World Elephant Day!

August 12 is World Elephant Day, and in honor of the occasion here are a few things from my elephant collection!
Lilly Pulitzer Chin Chin Skort

Lilly Pulitzer Chin Chin Murfette Scarf

J.Crew Factory Elephant Critter Necklace

Dumbo!

Lilly Pulitzer Amani Children's Foundation Murfee Scarf

Milly for Banana Republic Elephant Scarf

Lilly Pulitzer Tusk In Sun Agenda

Lilly Pulitzer Chin Chin Koozie

Stella & Dot Elephant Weekender Bag

Wooden carved elephant figurine my best friend got me in Jamaica!

Banana Republic Outlet Elephant Critter Belt

Lilly Pulitzer Chin Chin Shoreline Tote

As y'all can see I'm just a bit obsessed with elephants and have a hard time resisting anything elephant related! But most importantly, I'm thankful that World Elephant Day raises awareness of these majestic animals and their need to be protected via conservation efforts. It breaks my heart that anyone would kill them for their tusks! 
-Liz
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment