Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Throwback Thursday: Lilly Styles From Seasons Past

Today I felt like doing a Throwback Thursday post where I share some of my favorite styles from previous Lilly Pulitzer lines that I would love to see make a comeback in new prints and colors!

Swift Vest:
I love my Lilly fleece vest from Fall 2010 and would like to see the Swift return in the future so I can get another color!

Cotton Elsa Top:
I love the fit of Lilly's Elsa top, but I really wish they would make it in cotton again. As much as I love the look of the silk ones, I try to avoid buying 100% silk tops because I want to steer clear of dry cleaning fees as much as possible. I got this hotty pink cotton Elsa from Rue La La a couple years ago and would really like another color!

Printed Tess Turtleneck:
The Fall 2010 Lilly collection included this gorgeous rayon/spandex blend turtleneck in multiple prints. It adds such a nice Lilly twist to a basic turtleneck and the fabric gives it a dressier feel, but it can still be worn with jeans for a casual look.

Gloria Cableknit Sweater:
I would also love Lilly to bring back their basic crew neck cableknit sweater with the classic palm tree logo embroidery on the chest. I have this striped one plus multiple solid colors from Fall 2010.

Paley Cardigan:
I'm not completely sure what season this cardigan is from, but I think it's the best design of Lilly cardigan ever. I like the material is a bit thicker, the sleeves are long, and the gold detail buttons are gorgeous!

Cocoa Halter Dress:
It's too cold to think about wearing a dress like this anytime soon, but I love this style of sundress from the Spring 2010 collection, especially the lace applique detail at the neckline!

What are your favorite Lilly styles from previous years you would like to see make a comeback?
-Liz
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. That fleece looks so soft and warm!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it is! Hopefully Lilly will see this post and bring it back in more colors next year!

      Delete