Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Lilly Jeep!

This past weekend I was visiting some friends and my visit coincided with the Lilly Jeep being at Pink Bee, the local Lilly store! Since Lilly's birthday was on a Sunday, Pink Bee had their celebration on Saturday. I wore my favorite new Lilly scarf for the occasion and stopped by for a photo opp with the Jeep:
Outfit Details- Top: J.Crew Factory; Vest: Vineyard Vines; Scarf: Lilly Pulitzer Tusk In Sun; Jeans: 7 For All Mankind; Boots: Ariat; Sunnies: Tory Burch; Bangle: Lilly Pulitzer; Cocktail Ring: Kate Spade

In addition to the Gifts with Purchase Promotion all Lilly stores were doing this weekend, Pink Bee was giving away adorable and delicious shift dress and palm tree cookies to all customers, along with a Pink Bee koozie which is the perfect color for UNC tailgates! I bought the Maddie Fleece as an early Christmas present to myself. I absolutely adore it!
Shift Dress Cookie!

It's always a pleasure to visit Pink Bee when I'm in Greenville, SC, and the Lilly Jeep being there for Lilly's birthday party made it even better! 
-Liz
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment