Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Lilly Pulitzer's Birthday!

This past Sunday, November 10, was the late great Lilly Pulitzer's birthday! I was out of town on Lilly's birthday visiting a friend, so I'm a few days late getting this post up. Here is what I wore to church in honor of the occasion:
My Lilly Pulitzer Stephanie Shift in Cameo White In The Conservatory and Gold Bow-tie belt were my two Lilly pieces at the center  of the ensemble. I paired them with a light tan J.Crew Factory cardigan, brown Merona sweater tights from Target, and Ariat Heritage Western R-toe boots. I completed the look with Kate Spade Skinny Mini Bow bangle and cocktail ring, and Tory Burch gold logo stud earrings and sunglasses. 

Then after church I changed into my printed Cassie Top in the Drama Queen print and since Lilly loved critters I wore my elephant critter necklace from the J.Crew outlet. I don't have a picture of my whole outfit but the top is below. I paired it with skinny jeans and my tan Tory Burch Revas.
How did y'all celebrate Lilly's birthday? What did you wear?
-Liz
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment