Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Five

I'm back with another Friday Five! I was so hoping I could include a UNC victory over Duke on this list, but alas, no such luck. Nevertheless, there's still plenty of things I'm loving this week!

1. J.Crew Giraffe Critter Necklace

I loved my elephant critter necklace from the J.Crew Factory Store so much I had to go back a couple days later and get the giraffe one. I wore it for the first time this week, and going back to get it was definitely a good decision! 

2. Kate Spade Swim Team Ring
stock photo via Kate Spade

This lovely cocktail ring I ordered from the Kate Spade surprise sale arrived this week! I got it for 70% off and I love that it goes with just about everything.

This is one of my favorite scenes from Legally Blonde The Musical. It's the second to last scene of the show, where Elle Woods wins the big murder trial by taking the courtroom on a field trip back to the scene of the crime (different than in the movie). Her Delta Nu sisters breaking out into song on the way to the scene of the crime is hilarious!

I absolutely adore this new print from Lilly Pulitzer's Spring 2013 collection. It has pink elephants in it, so what's not to love?! The dress and skort in Chin Chin are definitely on my wish list. I also hope to add some of the Lifeguard Press Lilly gift items in this print to my collection as well! You can download this precious print for your computer, phone, or iPad wallpaper here.

5. Jason's Deli Salad Bar
Jason's Deli is nothing fancy, but it's one of my absolute favorite restaurants. I get the salad bar every time, because it is seriously the best salad bar ever! They have so many different toppings and I love the gingerbread muffins as well. I ate there last weekend with my best friend and was reminded of its deliciousness!

Have a great weekend y'all!
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment