Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Latest Lilly Obsession: Chin Chin

As I have mentioned in the last two Friday Five posts, I am absolutely LOVING the Chin Chin print from Lilly Pulitzer's Spring 2013 line. The pink elephants are absolutely precious! I have already gotten the koozie in Chin Chin and will surely add some more items in this print to my collection. These are at the top of my wish list:


I am definitely asking for this precious skort in the Chin Chin print for my birthday, which is coming up in March. The top photo is from the Lilly website, but the second photo is a picture of it on me when I tried it on yesterday for size and fit. My picture gives you a better idea of what it looks like in person. The colors are so much more vibrant than they appear on the Lilly site. I am only 5'3", so it is definitely longer on me than on the Lilly model.

This insulated cooler also makes a great beach bag, and it comes with a Lilly bottle opener!

This new Lilly gift item is a porcelain coffee mug with a silicone grip. How fun!

Lilly picture frames are so cute and colorful and!

And here are a few more things available in the Chin Chin print:

Nina Dress:
I love this dress in theory, especially the cut-out detail in the back. I just wasn't a fan of the way it fit me so won't be getting it. The dress was very fitted around the waist and underneath the arms, but loose in the chest area and just looked awkward on me. Hopefully it will work for someone who's built differently than me because it really is an adorable dress. Has anyone else who's tried on the Nina dress in Chin Chin had this same issue?

These pants look sooo comfortable, I just couldn't justify paying full price.

Another fun tote bag in Chin Chin.

Carded ID Wristlet
I have the Lilly wristlet in a different print so don't really need another one. But I do love mine and this is a great print option if you're wanting to get one.

These wine glasses are really fun and make a great gift!

This insulated market tote is a great way to grocery shop in style. You could also use it to keep snacks or drinks cool during an afternoon at the pool, beach, or park.

Are y'all as obsessed with the Chin Chin print as I am? Have you gotten anything in this print yet?
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment