Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Featured Outfit: Snaps For Legally Blonde

My apologies for the lack of posts over the past several days. I was busy preparing for and then traveling to another fun girls' weekend with my best friend. The highlight of our weekend was going to a community theater production of Legally Blonde The Musical on Saturday night! It was absolutely amazing! I had seen the traveling Broadway production nearly four years ago and although this one obviously wasn't quite at that level it was still thoroughly enjoyable. Legally Blonde is one of my all-time favorite movies so I naturally love the musical too. Of course my outfit had to include pink, because according to Elle Woods, "whoever said orange is the new pink was seriously disturbed." Here is what I wore:
Cardigan: Lilly Pulitzer Paley V-neck; Camisole: Banana Republic outlet; Skirt: Banana Republic Outlet; Tights: Target (Merona brand); Shoes: Target (Mossimo brand); Earrings: Kate Spade; Necklace: J.Crew outlet; Cocktail ring: Lilly Pulitzer

A good close-up of the J.Crew elephant critter necklace. I can't get enough of this!

Me and my bestie all dressed up and ready to go!

Even though I'm a brunette I definitely have a lot of Elle Woods inside me! I have even been her twice for Halloween! Have y'all ever seen Legally Blonde The Musical or listened to the soundtrack? What are your favorite songs/parts?
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment