Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wish List Wednesday

I haven't done a Wish List Wednesday post in forever, so thought I'd do one today!


I am loving these nude wedges from the J.Crew Factory Store!

While the nude wedges are my first choice I am loving the black patent wedges from the J.Crew outlet as well!

In case you haven't felt one of these Lilly zip-up fleeces in person, they are so incredibly soft! I am hoping there will be some good end-of-season sales where I can snag one.

Here's another great piece of Lilly outerwear I'm hoping to add to my closet. You can't see it in this picture, but this cozy down vest has a printed lining. That's so adorable and Lillylike!

-L
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I saw those wedges when I was in J.Crew and they're on my wishlist as well! Target had similar ones too that were suede on clearance, but I couldn't find my size anywhere :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wedges from J. Crew! By the way, I nominated you for the Liebster Award.

    Check it out: http://classygirlingreen.blogspot.com/2013/02/liebster-award.html

    -Melissa
    classygirlingreen.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete