Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Featured Outfit: Color-blocking and Elephants

This past weekend I wore my new elephant critter necklace (from last week's Friday Five) for the first time and got multiple compliments. Definitely a great purchase! I also incorporated some color-blocking by pairing a bold pink sleeveless top with a jewel green cardigan:
Cardigan: Lilly Pulitzer; Top: Banana Republic outlet; Jeans: Joe's Jeans; Boots: Ariat Heritage Western R-toe; Earrings: Kate Spade; Necklace: J.Crew outlet

Here is a closer view of the elephant critter necklace:

This is actually what I wore to a Super Bowl party on Sunday. Since I didn't have any loyalties to either team (although I was pulling for the Ravens on account of Blind Side hero Michael Oher) I felt free to wear whatever colors I wanted!
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment