Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday Five

1. Lilly Pulitzer Gold Bow Critter Earrings
I originally wanted these Lilly Pulitzer gold bow earrings for Christmas, but Santa made a mistake and got me the pink ones instead. It was a good mix-up because I have enjoyed my pink ones, but when Lilly got the gold bow earrings back in stock on their website during the Splash Into Summer Promotion I took advantage of it. These gold ones are great because they literally go with everything!

2. Essie "Good As Gold" Nail Polish
I bought this Essie metallic gold nail polish at Target last week and love it! It goes on opaque and one coat would suffice, but I added a second coat just for good measure when I tried it out on my toes this week!

3. Tar Heels Headed to College World Series
So I am not nearly into UNC baseball as much as I am basketball (good for my sanity and blood pressure for sure), but around the time of the NCAA baseball playoffs I start to follow it more. I was very excited that Carolina beat SOUTH Carolina (sorry to any of my readers who are Gamecock fans, but as a North Carolina girl all that Garnet "Carolina" stuff weirds me out. Baby blue Carolina is where it's at!) to earn a berth to the 2013 College World Series in Omaha. I thought this shirt commemorating the Tar Heels trip to Omaha was clever.

4. Dairy Queen S'mores Blizzard
This is a new flavor of Blizzard from DQ, and it's June's Blizzard of the Month. I had one last weekend and it's delicious!

5. Lilly Pulitzer Shoreline Tote in Multi Chin Chin
As y'all know I can't get enough of Lilly's Chin Chin print, or elephants in general for that matter! So when one of my favorite Lilly Via Shops had the Shoreline tote available during their sale last weekend, I knew I had to have it! Lilly markets this a pool/beach bag but I think it is too nice for that so I will use as a regular travel bag. 

Have a great weekend!
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment