Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Featured Outfit: Another Zoo Day

I am long overdue for another Featured Outfit post, so here goes! When I went on a road trip a couple weekends ago to visit some friends, I got to go to a cute little local zoo. Much smaller than the NC Zoo I had visited a month prior, but still tons of fun. I thought this was an appropriate opportunity to break out my elephant print shorts from the Milly for Banana Republic Collection, and I also wore my giraffe necklace and turtle ring. One of my friends definitely got a kick out of the number of animals my outfit incorporated!

Top: Banana Republic Factory Store; Shorts: Milly for Banana Republic; Shoes: Jack Rogers Bronze Navajos; Sunglasses: Kate Spade; Earrings: Kate Spade; Necklace: J.Crew Factory Giraffe Critter Necklace; Bracelet: Lilly Pulitzer Cute As A Button bangle; Ring: Kate Spade

Close-up of necklace

Close-up of elephant print

Closer view of bangle

-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment