Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday Five

Happy First Official Day of Summer and National Wear Your Lilly Pulitzer Day! In honor of Wear Your Lilly Day, this week's Friday Five is exclusively Lilly! Not like that's too difficult for me!

1. Lilly Pulitzer Mimosa Skirt in Fiesta Pink Pretty Gingham
I bought this skirt from Lilly's Spring 2013 collection at a recent sale! I love the bright fluorescent pink gingham print with tiny "Lilly's" hidden throughout, as well as the scallop hem.

2. Lilly Koozie in Tootie Fruity
There's no such thing as too many Lilly koozies! This one is the newest addition to my collection. I really like this print because it has fruit in it, and the citrus fruits are a reminder of Lilly's heritage. "It All Started With a Juice Stand."

3. Lilly Pulitzer Callahan Shorts in Multi Ice Cream Social
This is one of my favorite prints from Spring 2013. I love the bright colors and the fact that it is called "Ice Cream Social." I recently got these shorts and know they will be a go-to pair this summer.

4. Lilly Pulitzer Murfette Scarf in Hotty Pink First Impression
Ever since I got the Chin Chin Murfette scarf for my birthday, I had been wanting another print. As much as I love my Murfee scarves, the Murfette is super versatile since it's smaller and lighter weight and can be worn year-round. I think the Hotty Pink First Impression print is gorgeous, and since this had been on my wish list for awhile, I took advantage of the Mystery Gift With Purchase promotion that Lilly had online earlier this week and ordered it. Thanks to Lilly's super-fast shipping it has already arrived!

5. Lilly Pulitzer True Navy Urchin Bangle
This bangle was the awesome mystery GWP that came with my scarf! The navy will go with so many things and I know I will wear it a lot. I love Lilly's jewelry because it's a great way to add a touch of Lilly to any outfit. I also love the printed jewelry pouch it came with too. What a lovely surprise gift!

Happy Summer and have a great weekend y'all!
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment