Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Featured Outfit: National Wear Your Lilly Day 2013

Hope y'all had a great first official day of summer and National Wear Your Lilly Day on Friday! Here is my Lilly ensemble for the 2013 edition of Wear Your Lilly Day. I wore my bright Ice Cream Social Lilly shorts with multiple pieces of Lilly jewelry.
Shorts: Lilly Pulitzer Callahan Shorts in Ice Cream Social; Top: Banana Republic Outlet; Necklace: Lilly Pulitzer Shell Yeah Necklace; Earrings: Lilly Pulitzer Critter Bow Earrings; Bracelet: Lilly Pulitzer "Cute As A Button" bangle; Ring: Kate Spade

Closer view of my Lilly shorts and necklace

Closer view of my Lilly earrings!

Close-up of Lilly bangle

Close-up of ring

Finished off the outfit with my gold Jack Rogers and OPI Gargantuan Green Grape toes!

I also used my Lilly beach bag and a Lilly koozie while enjoying some time laying out. A Chick-fil-a milkshake was a bonus!

And if you want to vote for me in the Lilly First Day of Summer Instagram Contest, you can click on this link and vote once every 24 hours between now and June 25! Thanks so much!

What did y'all wear for National Wear Your Lilly Day? Comment below-I'd love to hear!
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment