Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Beauty Buy:The Best Top Coat



Essie Good To Go Fastest Drying Top Coat
I love having painted nails and I actually don't mind painting them, but I absolutely hate waiting for them to dry! I think that they are dry but then do something and mess them up because they weren't actually dry even though I soaked my hands in ice water for several minutes to harden the polish plus waited plenty of time afterwards. The most frustrating is when I paint my nails HOURS before bed then the next morning wake up to find imprints in the polish from the sheets. Well this great fast-drying top coat by Essie that I picked up at Ulta a few weeks ago alleviates that problem! This top coat is supposed to quickly dry multiple layers of polish and I have been very happy with it thus far! Also Essie Good To Go doesn't have the harmful chemicals that are in the popular fast-dry top coat Seche Vite. Plus it has a nice shiny finish. Now that I have discovered Essie Good To Go I will be painting my fingernails much more frequently because it won't be such a hassle. 

Have you ever tried Essie Good To Go Fastest Drying Top Coat? What is your favorite fast-dry top coat?
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment