Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Favorites

Koozie:
Lilly Pulitzer Shorely Blue Leggy
Earlier this week I blogged about the need for an adorable koozie at tailgates, and this Lilly flamingo koozie is my new fave! Plus it matches my planner!

Polka Dots:
A couple weeks ago I found this precious polka dot pencil skirt at the Gap outlet. It is polished and professional looking while still being super cute. It can be appropriate for work, church, or going out.

Re-usable Shopping Bag:
On my recent trip to the Gap outlet I also got this bright pink Gap tote bag as part of a promotion. It is 100% nylon and folds up into a little pouch like their anoraks.  

Metallic Nail Color:
OPI Totally Fort Worth It
I am loving this pretty silver nail color from OPI and painted my nails with it earlier this week.

Coffee Table Book:
This gorgeous book focuses on multiple aspects of the football experience in the SEC: the game itself, game day attire, tailgating tips, and more. While researching Gridiron Belles the author traveled to all twelve SEC stadiums on game day so that she could depict the unique atmosphere at each school. Although it does not include my beloved Tar Heels and even though I'm more of a basketball fan I do admire SEC fans' fierce dedication to their football teams. And your team allegiance doesn't have to be with the SEC in order to appreciate the Southern past-time of tailgating! 

Have a great weekend y'all!
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment