Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Favorites

I've been slack on Friday Favorites posts lately, but here I am again!

Fall Nail Color
OPI "Gouda Gouda Two-Shoes"
I love this neutral from the OPI Holland Collection released back in the Spring. The toned-down color is perfect for fall and will go with any outfit. It looks even better in person.

Fall Food
Trader Joe's Pumpkin Bread and Muffin Mix
I advocate baking from scratch as often as possible. However, this pumpkin muffin mix from Trader Joe's is simply amazing! Last weekend I welcomed Fall by baking these scrumptious muffins. They make the perfect breakfast or dessert. I like to add chocolate chips to the batter! 

Quote:
"When you are down to nothing, God is up to something."
I saw this great quote on Pinterest, original source laracasey.tumblr.com

Mascot:
Rameses
Football season is here, so I have to give a shout-out to the cutest mascot ever: Rameses of UNC! Go Heels!

Polo Shirt:
Vineyard Vines makes the best classic solid polo shirt

iPhone App:
I recently discovered this great iPhone app that lets you keep track of books you've read as well as books you want to read. You can search for books in the database to add to your lists or if you find a book in the bookstore that you want to add to your to-read list the app lets you scan it with your phone so you can easily add it. You can also easily read reviews of books you want to read and rate and review books you've read. It's free in the iTunes store!

Have a great weekend y'all!
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment