Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Best Ballet Flat

Fall may be here, but it's still plenty warm to continue wearing my Jack Rogers for a little while longer. However, since the days to come won't be so incredibly hot I will soon be incorporating ballet flats back into my wardrobe. (I rarely wear closed-toe shoes in the summer because the temperatures just make it too uncomfortable.) And no one does the ballet flat better than Tory Burch! I love my classic black Reva ballet flats by TB. They've been in my closet for the past several months but I look forward to wearing them again soon!
Tory Burch Reva Ballet Flat. Black w/silver logo

I currently just have the classic black Reva flats but would own them in every color if I could. If you're looking for a great ballet flat I highly recommend these. They are so classy and worth the investment. Warning-they are EXTREMELY uncomfortable out of the box and definitely require a good breaking-in period. So if you try them on in the store and they hurt it's completely normal-don't let that discourage you from buying them. They are so adorable the breaking-in period is well worth it! Just make sure the first several times you wear them you won't be doing a lot of standing or walking. Another word to the wise: I would be wary of buying these online anywhere other than the official Tory Burch site or a trusted department store site like Saks, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, or Bloomingdales. Steer clear of any site claiming to be an online Tory Burch outlet, and I would hesitate before buying them on eBay. There have definitely been issues with counterfeits being produced. If the deal seems too good to be true it probably is. The Tory Burch website has a section on how to identify and avoid counterfeits.

Here is the Tory Burch Reva flat in other great colors:

Lobster Red Patent Leather


(I think these metallics are so gorgeous!)



What is your favorite ballet flat? Are you a fan of the Tory Burch Reva? What are your favorite colors in this flat?
-L
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I want those pink ones! You can't beat Revas :)

    -Rachel @ A Preppy State of Mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best flats for sure! They are so iconic and also addictive. One pair is never enough.

    ReplyDelete