Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Early Fall Outfits

Here are a couple of favorite early fall outfits I've worn this week:
Top: Lilly Pulitzer Cassie Top Printed (from Fall 2011); Jeans: Citizens of Humanity Avedon skinny jeans; Shoes: Tory Burch Reva flats

Shirt: Lilly Pulitzer Printed Lexie Top (from Fall 2011); Cardigan: Lilly Pulitzer Caroline cardigan; Necklace: Honora pearls; Shorts: J.Crew 5-inch khaki chinos; Shoes: Ariat Heritage Western R-toe boots; Earrings: Lilly Pulitzer Cherry Blossom Critter Earrings

These outfits have been perfect for days with highs in the upper 70s. I miss summer of course but early fall days where I can throw on outfits like these without a jacket are really nice. Plus I enjoyed wearing my Citizens jeans, Tory Burch flats, and cowgirl boots again-all of which I rarely wear in the summer.
-L
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your Cassie top, Citizen jeans, and Revas! Such a perfect look!

    Don't forget to enter the Milo Paper Notebook Giveaway!
    http://apreppystateofmind.blogspot.com/2012/09/milo-paper-notebook-giveaway.html

    -Rachel @ A Preppy State of Mind

    ReplyDelete