Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tailgate Time!

As a follow-up to yesterday's post on Game Day Style, I thought I would share a few of my favorite tailgating essentials:

Whether it's beer, coke, or a water bottle an adorable koozie like this Lilly Pulitzer Dirty Shirley print is a must!

I love my Lilly bottle opener that comes with the insulated cooler 


These are the comfiest tailgate chairs. I'd love to get this UNC one at some point!

A personalized picnic basket like this one from Swoozie's is great for transporting goodies!

A Tervis Tumbler featuring your school's design is a great way to show your team spirit!

A Chick-fil-A Fruit Tray is one of my all-time favorite tailgate foods. I especially love the caramel sauce for dipping that it comes with!

Pimento Cheese is another great tailgate snack. I really like Palmetto Cheese but also enjoy making it myself using a great recipe

Yummy baked dessert like these congo squares

Spirited snacks like these Limited Edition UNC Pop Tarts


Of course these are just a few of my favorite tailgate essentials and is by no means an exhaustive list! And the most important component of any tailgate is great people! What are your "must-haves" for tailgating?
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment