Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Fabulous Summer Feet

All summer long my go-to shoes have alternated between my gold and silver Jack Rogers. And one of my favorite things about wearing sandals is being able to show off the fun polish colors when I paint my toes. I have rotated a few different OPI colors throughout the summer and I like how switching between gold and silver Jacks while wearing each nail polish color on my toes gives my feet a slightly different look. Here are some of my favorite combinations:
Silver Jacks with OPI "If You Moust You Moust"

Gold Jacks with OPI "If You Moust You Moust"

Silver Jacks with OPI "Gargantuan Green Grape"

Gold Jacks with OPI "Gargantuan Green Grape"



Silver Jacks with OPI "No Room For The Blues"

Gold Jacks with OPI "No Room For The Blues"

What have been your go-to sandals and nail polish colors this summer?
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment