Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Favorite Instagram Photos

Hope y'all have had a great Tuesday! For today's post I thought I would share a sampling of my favorite Instagram photos. I enjoy taking pictures of the little things that brighten my day and playing around with different filters.

The pool during early morning lap swim

Sand + flip-flops + ocean = happiness

Karen Kingsbury and strawberry daiquiri poolside

Coke display at Lowe's Foods showing pride for Team USA

Matching Lilly skirt and koozie

For more photos follow me on Instagram at pearlsgowitheverything!

2 comments:

  1. Love the Lilly skirt and koozie! So happy to be your newest follower, your blog is adorable!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by! I always love comments and new followers! I'm following your blog now as well!

      Delete