Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wish List Wednesday

Happy Wednesday y'all! Here are some things I'm currently craving:
Lilly Pulitzer Murfette Scarf in this adorable elephant print

NBC London 2012 Gymnastics Going For the Gold DVD-so I can watch and relive the awesomeness of the Fierce Five whenever I want!

J.Crew outlet Elephant Charm Necklace

Pink skinny jeans-like these from Joe's Jeans. Since I have to put my white jeans up in less than two weeks it would be fun to have another color to rotate with my regular blue jeans.

Tory Burch Riding Boots-absolutely gorgeous!

What's on your wish list right now?
-L
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Love your wish list!! The Murfette, Tory Boots, and Joes Jeans are on my wish list as well! I also am dying to have a pair of the J.Crew color Cords :)

    -Rachel @ A Preppy State of Mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these boots - perfect for autumn! Newest follower - fab blog :)

    ReplyDelete