Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Liebster Blogger Award Part Two

I have been nominated for the Liebster Blogger Award again, this time by A Preppy State of Mind. (Go check out her cute blog-she has the most amazing collection of Jack Rogers!). If you want to read the complete rules for the Liebster Award as well as eleven facts about me check out this post from when I was first nominated earlier this summer. I will take the time right here to answer the eleven questions from Preppy State of Mind. Here goes:

1.) What is your favorite season? Summer!!!
2.) What is your favorite store to shop at? Any boutique that carries a combination of Lilly, Jack Rogers, Tory Burch, and designer denim-it's hard to pick just one! I also love the J.Crew outlet!
3.) Do you wear gold or silver more? Probably silver
4.) What is your favorite part about blogging? Being able to share my favorite things with anyone who reads Pearls Go With Everything, whether it's fashion, books, sports, foods, or just the little joys in life
5.) What is your favorite Lilly pattern? Pandamonium because I love pandas and this is the print that got me hooked on Lilly!
6.) What two colors do you wear together the most? Probably pink and green
7.) What is your dream car? Don't really have a specific one-I'd prefer my dream closet to a luxury car
8.) What is the best present you've ever received? I honestly can't pick just one-I'm very blessed
9.) What is your favorite thing to bake? Red velvet cheesecake brownies, congo squares (basically chocolate chip blondies), zucchini bread, cake batter bars
10.) What are the top three items in your favorite outfit? I have so many different favorite outfits, but they all include Jack Rogers Navajos (gold or silver), Kate Spade Metropolitan Pearl Stud earrings, and a Lilly dress or skirt 
11.) Who was your favorite athlete from Team USA in the 2012 Summer Olympics? Tie between Missy Franklin (love her pink goggles and pearl earrings) and the Fierce Five women's gymnastics team

I am not going to tag anyone this time around, but if you are reading this and want to participate consider yourself tagged! You can answer the eleven questions I included in my original Liebster post. Thanks again A Preppy State of Mind for nominating me!
-L
xoxo

1 comment: