Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Koozie Coolness

I am a firm believer in the notion that one can never have too many koozies. This preppy accessory is a year-round essential, but is especially useful for pool and beach time in the summer, and tailgates in the fall. I rarely leave the house without a koozie in my purse. I am so used to using a koozie that it just doesn't feel right to drink out of a can or bottle without having one. Since we have several weeks of summer remaining and then tailgate season following that, I thought I would share some of my favorite koozies. The majority of my koozies are Lilly, not surprsingly! Whenever they release koozies in new prints, it's hard to resist adding another one to my collection. 
Here are the Lilly koozies currently in my collection:
Scarlet Begonias (from Spring 2012). You can probably still find this in stores.

Nice to See You (Fall 2011)

 Limeade Floaters and Hotty Pink Bloomers (Spring 2011)

Luscious (Fall 2011) and Mulit Lilly Patch (Fall 2010)

Lilly Carolina Cup 2011 and Do The Wave (Spring 2011)
I have a skirt in both the Scarlet Begonias and Hotty Pink Bloomers pattern so it is always fun to use the matching koozie whenever I wear the respective skirt. My friends definitely get a kick out of it!

And here are my favorite Lilly koozie prints from Fall 2012 that have just recently become available: 
Lilly Pulitzer Gimme Some Leg
I really want this koozie-love the flamingos and it matches my planner in this print!

Lilly Pulitzer See You Later
This would be a great game day koozie for any Florida Gators fans!

And here are some koozies I love from other brands:
Vineyard Vines Patchwork Koozie

Vineyard Vines Vineyard Navy koozie
I have this one! The reverse side has the VV whale logo.

Marley Lilly Monogrammed Koozie
Marley Lilly is known for her monogrammed items. You can choose your koozie color, thread color, and font. This would be a great option for a game day koozie in school colors. You can also opt for a name or a single initial. 

What are y'alls favorite koozies? And where are your favorite places to use a koozie?
-L
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love koozies! My big got me my favorite one its pink and monogrammed. I have several that Ive picked up here and there but rarely use them! Have a happy Tuesday and be sure to check out this low entry giveaway ending soon :).

    ReplyDelete