Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

New Lilly Pulitzer Lifeguard Press Obsessions

Lifeguard Press, the company that manufactures Lilly Pulitzer gift and stationery items, has some great new things now available from their Fall 2012 line. Here is what I'm loving:
Desk Caddy in Dirty Shirley
This is definitely on my wish list! With all the outer pockets it would be great for organizing miscellaneous things. 

Calculator in Dirty Shirley
I included the Lilly calculator in my recent Wish List Wednesday post, but here it is again in a different print. Lilly calculators are definitely a great idea!

Lunch Tote in May Flowers
This is a different style from the zip-up Lilly lunch totes of the past years. I'd have to see it in person, but it appears to be more compact.

How fun are these? A highlighter at one end, pen at the other.

Wine Tote in Holiday Twinkle
This is such a cute way to tote wine in style!

Portable Speaker in May Flowers
I think this printed speaker is super adorable. However, I most likely won't be buying it since my iPhone already has a built-in speaker. Plus it requires batteries and if you use it a lot the cost of replenishing batteries really does start to add up.

How cute are these?

Pencil Pouch in Dirty Shirley
Pencil pouches are great for keeping pens and miscellaneous items from getting lost down inside your purse/bag.

What are your favorite new Lilly Pulitzer Lifeguard Press items?
-L
xoxo

1 comment: