Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Beach Gear!

Hey y'all! Happy Mother's Day to all the moms and moms-to-be out there! And sending prayers up for everyone who has lost a mom or a child in the past year. This year I went to the beach with my mom and dad for Mother's Day weekend. I enjoyed being at the coast for the first time since Labor Day 2011. Here are some of the essentials I take with me for an afternoon of relaxation on the sand.
1. Lilly Pulitzer Insulated Cooler. This is marketed as a cooler but I use it as a beach bag. It comes with a pink Lilly Pulitzer bottle opener as well!

2. Lilly Pulitzer Insulated Lunch Tote. Perfect for keeping drinks and snacks cool!

3. Lilly Pulitzer Koozie. A cold drink just isn't the same without a koozie, and a Lilly koozie makes it even better! The print shown here is Scarlet Begonias but I have multiple prints in my koozie collection!

4.Vineyard Vines flip-flops. This particular patchwork style is not available online right now but you could potentially find it at a Vineyard Vines outlet or browse the Vineyard Vines flip-flops collection for similar styles.

5. Lilly Pulitzer re-usable sandwich bag. These are great for holding snacks that don't need refrigeration or just random loose items you keep in your beach bag. If you use them for food, they are washable.

6. Calvin Klein sunglasses from TJ Maxx. I know I've mentioned these in several posts already, but they are great sunglasses that I found a couple years ago and I get frequent compliments on them. 

7. Lilly Pulitzer sunglasses strap. The Lilly sunglasses straps are available in multiple prints. The one pictured here is Scarlet Begonias. They are reversible and have print on one side and a fun saying on the other.

8. Lilly Pulitzer Tunic. I use a Lilly tunic I found on sale last summer as a cover-up. This exact tunic is no longer available but you can find a similar style here.

9. Tommy Hilfiger towel. You can see a tiny bit of my pink and green Tommy Hilfiger beach towel that I found at TJ Maxx a couple years ago. It has green and white stripes with pink flamingos, and is extra long-which I love!

Add a good book and a great bathing suit, and you are ready for a day at the beach! Just don't forget to wear sunscreen and drink plenty of fluids to stay hydrated! I'm thankful it has been consistently warm, but can you tell I'm excited for it to be summer already!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment