Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Featured Outfit

Here is an outfit of the day from a couple weekends ago. I'm wearing my Lilly Pulitzer Callahan shorts in the precious strawberry print featured in last week's Friday Favorites. I have paired it with my extremely versatile Lilly Pulitzer Cassie Top in Hotty Pink. This comfy cotton slub top can be worn year round and goes with sooo many things! For accessories I have on my trusty Kate Spade pearl studs, and a classic Honora pearl necklace. A Lilly sunglasses strap holds my Calvin Klein shades from TJ Maxx around my neck while I'm in the shade! You can't see my shoes, but silver Jack Rogers pull together the ensemble.
I love this outfit for a low-key Saturday hanging out with friends. What are your favorite casual weekend outfits?


No comments:

Post a Comment