Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Favorites

Time for another Friday Favorites post to jump-start your holiday weekend!

Printed Shift Dress:
Lilly Pulitzer Worth Shift in Pandamonium. This fun dress is from the Originals line of Lilly's Spring 2010 collection. And it is extra special since it's the first Lilly dress I got. I couldn't resist the adorable pandas and Lilly donated 10% of the proceeds from this dress to World Wildlife Fund to help save endangered species like these precious bears (also mentioned in my Shop For A Cause post). You might still be able to find one on eBay or the Re-Lilly Facebook Page.

Cocktail Dress:
LulaKate Angela Dress with full skirt in Aluminum silk shantung. This was the dress I wore as an attendant in my lovely cousin's wedding. Thanks to her for picking out a bridal party dress that I could actually wear again! I have already worn it to another wedding since and it will definitely make many more appearances at events in the future! Plus LulaKate is a classy Charleston, SC based designer!

Earrings:
Honora Cultured Freshwater Pearl Studs. I was lucky to snag these real pearl earrings from a Rue La La boutique a few weeks ago for a GREAT deal! The color is "champagne" but they appear lighter in person and go with almost anything! (Because pearls do in fact go with everything). You can sign up for free here to join Rue La La!




Sorry for the short post this week but it's time for some Memorial Day weekend fun! Hope y'all have a safe and enjoyable LONG weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment