Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Lilly Pulitzer Summer 2012

Lilly Pulitzer debuted their Summer 2012 collection in stores and online a few weeks ago and I have been meaning to blog about it for awhile. Although I won't be able to buy any of it for awhile here are some favorite pieces that I have been admiring.

Franco Dress in Multi Summer Plaid. This is my absolute favorite piece from the collection and I hope it makes its way to my closet eventually. As y'all know from my previous post, I'm a sucker for seersucker, and the plaid is oh so summery! Plus the Franco ties in the back, which is super adorable!


MarieKate Dress in New Green Go To Batt. I love the vibrant green color and the all-over lace detail!

Frankie Dress in Pink Salmon A Dollop of Scallop Eyelet. A classic strapless dress, but the vibrant pink color, ruffles, and extra large eyelet detail make it anything but boring! 

Lonnie Dress in Starfruit Yellow Ric Rac Lace. Pink will always be my favorite color, but there's something about a yellow sundress that I just love, and this classic shift is no exception! The ric rac lace pattern adds something a little different. This dress also has an exposed zipper in the back, which is definitely on-trend this season.

Carreen Dress in Dandelion Yellow Sweet As Sugar Eyelet. Here's another great yellow dress from Lilly's summer line. This knit eyelet dress is somewhat more wallet-friendly than other solid Lilly eyelet and lace dresses available right now, but is equally precious. I really like the flounce at the bodice!

Rilee Dress in Multi Sailor Patch. A lot of my favorites from the summer collection are obviously solid dresses with that extra Lilly touch, but I am loving some of the printed items too. The lace-up at the front of the bodice is very nautical, but my favorite part about this dress is the patchwork skirt that contrasts with the solid navy bodice. I always love a Lilly patch print! 

Tinsley Dress in Hotty Pink Light My Fire. This halter dress has a high neckline, with a really unique cut-out in the back. I really like the contrasting waistband. This is actually a seersucker dress, but instead of the classic stripes that we are accustomed to seeing on seersucker, this is a fun pink and white print!

Elsa Top Embroidered in Starfruit Yellow. The Elsa is one of my favorite Lilly tops and the white embroidery at the bottom adds a lovely detail. The flowy, airy fit of the Elsa goes great with a pair of white skinny jeans!

Knotty Bangle in Hotty Pink. This bracelet would add a fun extra touch to any summer outfit, plus it's only $28. It is available in several colors, so you can choose your favorite. I happen to like the pink best, of course!

Shell Yeah Necklace. Normally I'm not a huge fan of statement necklaces, since I prefer to stick with a classic strand of pearls around my neck (hence the name of this blog). However, this gold shell necklace would go with almost anything and the back of it is a bottle opener, which I find super clever!

Carded ID Wristlet in Hotty Pink Lucky Seersucker. This little wristlet is perfect for holding essentials, and the outer pocket fits an iPhone! The pink seersucker is absolutely precious! 

What are your favorite items from the Lilly Pulitzer Summer 2012 collection? Have you bought anything yet?
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful selection!!!
    Take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete