Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

New Beauty Buy!

Hope y'all are having a great weekend so far! I want to share with y'all a favorite beauty product I have recently discovered. A couple weeks ago I found this Neutrogena Age Shield face sunblock lotion at Target. It has an SPF 110 and also provides exceptional protection against the UVA rays that contribute to the aging of skin. Plus the formula is oil-free and non greasy. I have started applying it before I put on my make up even on days that I'm not spending lots of time outside. It is also waterproof, although you should always reapply after long periods of swimming or excessive toweling. Although I am blessed with an olive complexion that tans easily I still ALWAYS wear sunscreen when I'm spending time laying out. Even though I'm fine with using SPF 30 on the rest of my body, upping my face protection this summer with an SPF 110 formula that provides superior anti-aging effects just makes me feel really good!
What kind of sunscreen do y'all use on your face?

No comments:

Post a Comment