Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend Outfit

Hope y'all had a lovely long weekend! Happy Memorial Day and thanks to all branches of the military for defending our freedom!
Here is a featured outfit I wore while at the beach with my best friend this weekend:
Top: Lilly Pulitzer cotton Elsa in Hotty Pink
White jeans: Joe's Jeans High-waist Skinny Visionnaire 
Shoes: Jack Rogers Navajos in gold
Earrings: Kate Spade Metropolitan Pearl Studs
Necklace: Honora Pearls
Ring: Lilly Pulitzer Cherry Blossom Critter Ring

The accessories are one of my favorite parts about this outfit so I wanted to show a close-up of the cocktail ring:

What are some favorite outfits from your Memorial Day weekend celebration?
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Perfect beach weekend outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! I hope you don't mind if me and my pink Elsa copy you...

    Thanks for the follow! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And I don't mind at all if you copy this outfit! Elsas are the best! And thank you for the follow!

      Delete