Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

Friday Five

Here are five random things I'm loving this week:

1. Storm Warning by Hunter Hayes
My best friend shared this song with me and I am currently obsessed! Both the lyrics and the melody are amazing!

This daily devotional is so encouraging and uplifting. It is a reminder that we are not promised a problem-free life, but that God will uphold us and walk with us through all trials and circumstances.

This is the second book in KK's Forever Faithful trilogy. All of them are good and I recommend reading in order, but I finished up the second book about a week ago and especially loved it. Jeremiah 29:11 is a constant theme throughout this book about God has a great plan for our lives.

4. Banana Republic Lace Pencil Skirt
As anyone who's been following my blog for any length of time knows, I love lace! So I was happy to snag this lace pencil skirt for a great deal at the Banana Republic outlet. I like how the black lace detail stands out against the light lining.

5. Kate Spade Sunglasses
This week I was super excited to find some Kate Spade sunglasses for an excellent deal at the Saks Off Fifth outlet. I was so happy to find out they came with such a fun colorful case too!

Have a great weekend y'all
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment