Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

I Really Love My...

So I'm starting a new column that will appear periodically on this blog. I got the idea from People Style Watch. In each print issue there is a feature by this same title which includes pictures of three different celebrities. Each celebrity is shown wearing a favorite article of clothing or accessory in three different ways. The principle of this column is the same-just with me instead of celebrities!
So for the inaugural edition I really love my...

Lilly Pulitzer Murfee Scarf in Amani Children's Foundation Print 

Out to dinner with my best friend on a gorgeous early fall evening

Out to lunch with a friend on an early spring day

Enjoying fro yo outside on a pleasant spring evening

Coffee with a friend on a fall morning

Goofing off with Kung Fu Panda at the movies on a winter day

I know I've mentioned this before on my blog, but one thing I love about Lilly's Murfee scarves is that they can be worn during about 3/4 of the year. While they can help keep you cozy on a chilly day, they aren't strictly cold weather scarves and are definitely wearable in spring and early fall too. 

-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment