Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday Five

So I've decided to start calling my Friday posts with lists of things I like "Friday Five" instead of "Friday Favorites." Instead of having categories I will just list five things I'm really liking that particular week. I've seen some other blogs do "Friday Five" posts and I like the idea so I'm going to follow suit! Without further ado here are this week's Friday Five:

1. Unseasonably warm December days where I can wear a dress without tights! Even in The South 70 degree days in December are a treat!

2. No-bake Cookies & Cream Treats made with Christmas Oreos. In the past week I have made these twice. The recipe is in my Tailgate Treats post and I have determined they taste even better with Christmas Oreos! And they look quite festive as well!

3. Tory Burch flats. I know I've blogged before about how much I love TB's Reva ballet flats, but last weekend when I was in a boutique I was reminded of how much I wish I could buy a pair in every color!

4. This picture! It makes me really happy because it combines two of my favorite things: my best friend and Karen Kingsbury books. When we exchanged belated birthday presents during a girls' weekend this fall we were tickled to realized we gave each other KK books without coordinating in advance. I could not ask for a more wonderful best friend and I can't wait to see her again in a couple weeks!

5. Will and Kate are expecting!!! I couldn't resist including this week's big news of a Royal baby-to-be, which the world seems to have been waiting for since the day the got married. (Image via People.)
Hope y'all have a great weekend!
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment