1. Unseasonably warm December days where I can wear a dress without tights! Even in The South 70 degree days in December are a treat!
2. No-bake Cookies & Cream Treats made with Christmas Oreos. In the past week I have made these twice. The recipe is in my Tailgate Treats post and I have determined they taste even better with Christmas Oreos! And they look quite festive as well!
3. Tory Burch flats. I know I've blogged before about how much I love TB's Reva ballet flats, but last weekend when I was in a boutique I was reminded of how much I wish I could buy a pair in every color!
4. This picture! It makes me really happy because it combines two of my favorite things: my best friend and Karen Kingsbury books. When we exchanged belated birthday presents during a girls' weekend this fall we were tickled to realized we gave each other KK books without coordinating in advance. I could not ask for a more wonderful best friend and I can't wait to see her again in a couple weeks!
5. Will and Kate are expecting!!! I couldn't resist including this week's big news of a Royal baby-to-be, which the world seems to have been waiting for since the day the got married. (Image via People.)
Hope y'all have a great weekend!