Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Friday Five

Hope y'all had a great final Friday of 2012!

1. Lilly Pulitzer North Carolina Murfee Scarf
I have wanted the North Carolina print Lilly scarf ever since it came out four months ago, and thanks to Santa it is now mine! I look forward to wearing it a lot to show off that I'm a proud NC girl! Since the print has some light blue it will even go with a Carolina blue top in case I ever want to wear it on game day.

2. Monogrammed Mirrored Vanity Tray



Sometimes the best Christmas gifts are those you didn't think to ask for, such as this lovely vanity tray with my monogram that I got from my aunt, uncle, and cousins.

3. I Love Pink ecard

Saw this on Pinterest and thought it was absolutely perfect to sum up my relationship with the color pink!

4. Rules for The Southern Lady No. 152







This is one of my favorites from The Rules on this adorable Southern blog I follow. Kate Middleton may not be a Southern belle, but she is a classy young woman worth looking up to, unlike many celebrities in this day and age.

5. Reading at Starbucks

One of my favorite things to do during a girls' weekend with my best friend is go to Starbucks and read Karen Kingsbury books while we enjoy our coffee. Last weekend our reading date was especially lovely because I got to enjoy a Gingerbread Latte.

-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment