Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Rockin Around the Christmas Tree

Hope y'all had a great weekend! I decorated my family's Christmas tree. It's always so much fun to get out ornaments every year and admire my favorites. Here are several on our tree that I especially love:
 Gingham bows and UNC-these are two of my favorite things!
The other side-Go Heels!!!

Chick-fil-cow

Wooden panda given to me either my first or second Christmas

This is too funny!

My initial! This was a gift from a friend a few years ago and came from Swoozie's

Lilly Pulitzer ornament with picture inside

Every year I enjoy admiring my 6th grade cross-stitching skills

Felt mouse with a candy cane tail

Pinecone owl I crafted in the 2nd grade

Love the quote on this ball: 
"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in getting back up after you fall."

Classic Mickey and Minnie

And my tree decorating outfit featured a pink sequin Santa hat from Walgreens that I couldn't resist breaking out; along with a Lilly Pulitzer printed Cassie top, Citizens of Humanity Avedon skinny jeans, and Ariat Classic Heritage R-toe boots, and pearls of course!

-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment