Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Best Riding Boots

So I have wanted a pair of riding boots for awhile. As much as I love my cowgirl boots, riding boots are more appropriate for work and dressier occasions. This week I found the most amazing riding boots at the Banana Republic outlet, and they were 50% off! They were so cute and fit so well that for such a great deal I had to get both the brown and the black. The style is called the Chelsea Riding Boot and they are genuine leather. If you're still on the hunt for the perfect pair of riding boots for a reasonable price I recommend heading to a Banana Republic outlet and getting at least one pair of these before they get gone! Adding these great boots to my wardrobe has also reminded me how much I love wearing boots, even if I despise cold weather and miss summer and wearing Jack Rogers.
Brown

Black

Do you have a favorite pair of riding boots? Where did you get them?
-L
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Ohh I want these boots and such a great deal! I am not on the hunt for them. :)

    ReplyDelete