Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Lilly Lifeguard Press Spring 2013 Preview

Hope y'all had a fabulous weekend and were lucky enough to enjoy some unseasonably warm weather! Lifeguard Press, the company that manufactures Lilly Pulitzer gift and stationery products, will be releasing their Spring 2013 items very soon. The Pink Pelican, a Lilly Via store in Alabama, already has pictures of the new products available to pre-order on their website. There are some great completely new products I am especially loving. Here they are:
This will be absolutely precious for backyard BBQs and parties in the spring and summer. I think it may have to go on my birthday list in a couple months!

I honestly don't know exactly what these are, but they sound really fun. I am truly a kid-at-heart!

I don't think I've ever seen a more adorable USB drive. And it doubles as a keychain-definitely cute and functional!
If you're on the go a lot and don't have easy access to a wall outlet, then you can plug this little mobile battery into your iPhone to extend the battery life.

And of course there are also some old favorite items in new prints:
I have one of these in a different print that I got a couple of years ago and actually use mine as a beach bag.

I already have three pairs of these Lilly croakies. They are reversible and the side opposite the print is pink with a fun sassy saying.

Lilly picture frames make great gifts!

Lilly wine glasses are so much fun!

You can never have too many Lilly koozies. As Lilly herself would say, "too much is never enough."

Have you seen the new Spring 2013 Lilly Pulitzer Lifeguard Press line? What is on your wish list?
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment