Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Featured Outfit

The focus of today's Featured Outfit post is a removable sash from a spring/summer Lilly Pulitzer skirt. Earlier this week I used this sash as a fun belt to add a pop of print and color to a basic black cardigan, white cami, and jeans!
This is my Avery skirt in Cherry Begonias from the Lilly Summer 2011 collection. I would look rather silly wearing this skirt in the middle of January (regardless of temperature).
However, I can remove the sash and incorporate it into my winter wardrobe perfectly:



Cardigan: J.Crew Jackie Cardigan; Camisole: LOFT; Jeans: Citizens of Humanity Avedon skinnies; Sash: Lilly Pulitzer; Earrings: Lilly Pulitzer Critter Bow Earrings (Resort 2012); Pearls: Honora; Rain boots: Merona by Target

Are there any ways that y'all like to add a twist to your winter wardrobe by incorporating a piece from your spring/summer clothes? I also have a removable sash from my Lilly Pulitzer Adrianna Dress in "Daiquiri Pink Wishing You Were Here" from Resort 2009 that I can do this with as well.
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment