Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Featured Outfit: Tea Time

Since today is Kate Middleton's birthday, I thought it would be a perfect day to share this Featured Outfit post. Last Saturday afternoon one of my good friends and I channeled our inner Kate Middleton by going to High Tea at a nice hotel. It was so much fun getting dressed up and having some girl time! Here is what I wore for the occasion:
Dress: Lilly Pulitzer Shauna Tunic Dress (from Fall 2010 collection); Tights: Target Merona sweater tights; Shoes: Tory Burch Reva ballet flats; Pearls: Honora; Earrings: Lilly Pulitzer Critter Bow earrings in Orchid Pink (from Resort 2012)

View of the dress while standing up 

Better view of the earrings

This Lilly dress is perfect for winter because it has sleeves, and the design has bright bold colors that don't look summery and are mixed in with black. And it looks great with black tights. (I'm definitely already ready for Spring though so I can break out my Lilly sundresses again!)
And here are our tea treats:
 Delicious scones, sandwiches, and pastries, and the presentation is precious. I had ginger peach tea and my friend had the holiday blend tea.
We each got a whole teapot so we could give ourselves refills.

-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment