Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Featured Outfit: NC Lilly Scarf

Last weekend I was able to make a road trip to visit some good friends, even though the ice delayed my departure 24 hours! On Sunday I wore my North Carolina print Lilly Pulitzer Murfee Scarf for the first time. I loved showing off my North Carolina pride while visiting friends in a different state. I wore this ensemble with a gray pencil skirt and tights to church, then afterwards changed into my skinny jeans, pictured here:
Cardigan: Lilly Pulitzer; Camisole: LOFT; Scarf: Lilly Pulitzer; Jeans: Joe's Jeans; Boots: Banana Republic Outlet; Earrings: Kate Spade; Ring: Lilly Pulitzer

And here is a closer view of the scarf print. Of course I'm a little biased but I think the NC print is one of the prettiest of the States Murfee scarves that Lilly has released thus far:
This scarf is quickly on it's way to becoming one of my favorite accessories!
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment