Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Spring Has Sprung...at Lilly Pulitzer

After experiencing some icy mess this past Friday, it was about 70 degrees today in NC. I wish the spring-like weather would just stay for good but sadly it's supposed to cool down again in a couple days. The good news is that Spring 2013 is here for good at Lilly Pulitzer. The first shipment of their Spring 2013 collection became available online on Monday and Lilly stores all over have been posting pictures of the lovely new items that are arriving. Here are my favorites from Lilly's first installment of Spring 2013:


Normally I'm not a huge fan of statement necklaces. But since this one combines two of my favorite things, Lilly and pearls, I am loving it! I will definitely be asking for this for my birthday in a couple of months! In fact, this necklace might be my favorite thing from the Spring 2013 collection so far.

This bracelet is another lovely Lilly and pearls combo!

I love any dress with lace overlay, and this color is gorgeous. The classic slim-fitting shift cut and scalloped hem make an unbeatable combination!

Another gorgeous lace overlay dress.

A fun, flirty mini skirt in the same beautiful lace pattern as the Pearl dress.

A classic printed Lilly shift dress with cut-out detail at the neckline that extends all the way to the upper back. Love it!

This striped short sleeve dress with a full skirt is so fun!

This new top looks very similar to the Elsa, but is 100% cotton and thus machine-washable! The one Elsa top I have is cotton, but Lilly seems to only make the Elsa in silk recently. Perhaps I will add a Holmes top to my collection, since as much as I love the Elsa I try to avoid dry-clean only clothes as much as possible!

What are your favorite things from Lilly's Spring 2013 collection so far?
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment