Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Featured Outfit: The Scarf I Dreamed Kate Middleton Had

Here is an outfit I wore to work one day last week. The night before I wore this outfit I actually had a dream that Kate Middleton was featured in People wearing this Lilly scarf and I was all excited about doing a blog post about how Kate and I have the same scarf. Then I woke up and realized that Kate Middleton and I do not actually have identical scarves. Nevertheless, since I do actually own the Lilly scarf I dreamed about I was inspired to wear it that day, along with a cashmere cable-knit sweater (that I got for an excellent deal at the Polo Ralph Lauren outlet about six years ago) and my amazing multi-purpose pencil skirt that's cute, work-appropriate, and goes with everything!


Sweater: Ralph Lauren; Skirt: Banana Republic Factory Store; Scarf: Lilly Pulitzer (Lilly's Pink Purrfect Paradise from Spring 2010 line); Tights: Merona sweater tights from Target; Boots: Banana Republic Factory Store; Earrings: Kate Spade; Ring: Lilly Pulitzer Cherry Blossom Critter Ring (from Spring 2012 line)

-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment