Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday Five

After missing last week, I'm back this week with another Friday Five! I'm sooo glad it finally feels like May outside, and that there are multiple sunny 80 degree days in the ten-day forecast!

1. Mint Green J.Crew Factory Bubble Necklace
I have recently developed an obsession with J.Crew bubble necklaces, and the great deals at the outlet make them even more appealing. As soon as J.Crew Factory began making their bubble necklace in mint green, it immediately went on my wish list. Then when I had a one-day code for an additional 30% off the already reduced prices on the J.Crew Factory website, I couldn't resist ordering it. Out of the three bubble necklaces I have, this one might be my favorite. The mint green color is gorgeous and so versatile. It goes with brights, pastels, and neutral colors, whereas the neon bubble necklaces I have only go with brights and neutrals. 

2. Chick-fil-a Grilled Market Salad
Chick-fil-a has completely revamped their salad menu over the past couple of weeks. When I discovered that the Southwest Salad I used to always get was no longer available, I tried this Grilled Market Salad and was extremely pleased! I think I might even like it better than the Southwest! It has romaine lettuce, grilled chicken, strawberries, blueberries, apple, bleu cheese, and granola. I recommend the reduced fat berry balsamic dressing. This is an absolutely delicious and healthy fast food meal!

3. Kate Spade Idiom Bangle Stack
I have added another Kate Spade Idiom Bangle to my collection (thanks Gap Rewards and Piperlime!). I got the cream "Tickle The Ivories" one, which I love because it literally matches everything and can be stacked with any other color. I love the way my three idiom bangles look together, and love to wear them as a stack if the fuschia and the mint complement the colors in my outfit.

4. J.Crew Factory Elephant Flip-flops
These critter flip-flops from the J.Crew outlet are so precious and so comfortable. As y'all know, I love elephants and collect clothes and accessories with an elephant pattern or motif. Therefore, I couldn't resist these flip-flops. The mint and pink color combination is really pretty as well!

5. Lilly Pulitzer Trophy Polo in Bright Navy Cherry Picker
I loved the Bright Navy Cherry Picker print from Lilly Pulitzer's Spring 2012 collection, but missed out on getting anything in it. So when I saw a Lilly polo in this print on 6pm (a website owned by Zappos that has excellent deals on past seasons of designer brands like Lilly), I jumped at the opportunity to order it! I'm happy to now have something in this beautiful print. This top will look great with white jeans or shorts, but can also be dressed up by tucking into a skirt and putting a cardigan on top. I'm sure the different ways it can be worn will be making an appearance in future Featured Outfit posts!

Have a great weekend y'all!
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment