Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Featured Outfit: Shorely Blue Chin Chin

Last Friday I wore this outfit out to dinner to kick off girls' weekend with my best friend.  It was a cooler spring night so wearing a light blue long sleeve cardigan with white jeans and Jacks helped me stay warm while still looking "springy." A lightweight Lilly scarf added the perfect finishing touch to this outfit. I love that Lilly decided to make a Murfette scarf in the Chin Chin print, but used a different color scheme. This gives the print a whole new look, but with the same adorable elephants! They are just light blue instead of pink. This scarf is currently sold out on the Lilly website, but some stores probably still have it in stock. It has rapidly become one of my favorite Lilly items in my closet!

Cardigan: Lilly Pulitzer; Scarf: Lilly Pulitzer Murfette Scarf Shorely Blue Chin Chin; Camisole: Banana Republic Outlet; White Jeans: Joe's Jeans; Shoes: Jack Rogers; Earrings: Kate Spade; Ring: Kate Spade; Bracelet: Kate Spade "Sweeten The Deal" Idiom Bangle

-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment