Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Milly for Banana Republic!

Today was the debut of the special-edition collection that designer Milly created for Banana Republic. The designer collaborations for Banana are nice because they are higher end than the ones for Target (absolutely nothing against Target though!) but still offer designer pieces at more affordable prices. When I saw in previews that the Milly/Banana Republic collaboration would include these precious navy elephant print shorts, I knew I had to get them! So I made a trip to Banana Republic this afternoon to pick them up! They fit really well and the quality is exceptional in my opinion!
I also got this coral elephant print cotton scarf that is part of the collection! If y'all read my blog regularly, then you know I'm just a little obsessed with elephants! It is so popular that it has already sold out online!

Here are some other favorites from the Milly Collection for Banana Republic:




I really like Banana Republic's collaboration with Milly because the bright colors and fun prints remind me of my favorite designer: Lilly. I'm super glad I already got my elephant print shorts and scarf because this pattern definitely seems to be the collection's best-seller. The scarf is already sold out online and the shorts are already sold out in many sizes online. There is also a coated cosmetic case like this one available in the elephant print but it is already sold out online as well! What do y'all think of the Milly Collection for Banana Republic? Have you bought anything yet or do you plan to?
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment