Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday Five!

Hope y'all have had a wonderful first week of summer! I'm back this week with another Friday Five!

1. Lilly Pulitzer All Occasion Card Set
I love the multi-occasion printed cards available from the latest Lilly stationery collection by Lifeguard Press. Each box comes with 12 cards, three of each print. There are birthday cards, congratulations cards, thank you cards, and just because cards. The prints in this set are great-I especially love that it includes Chin Chin! I recently bought two boxes of these and highly recommend them!

2. Kate Spade Turtle Ring
I got this adorable turtle cocktail ring for nearly 80% off from the recent Kate Spade Surprise sale! It's perfect for summer!

3. Milly Collection for Banana Republic Elephant Print
I know I just blogged about the collaboration between Milly and Banana Republic yesterday, but I love the elephant print so much it's worth mentioning again on the Friday Five. I'm so glad I snagged these precious shorts and coral scarf yesterday because they are already sold out online! 

4. Lilly Pulitzer Gift With Purchase Sunglasses Case
The sunglasses case that came as a Gift With Purchase for Lilly Pulitzer's Splash Into Summer promotion last weekend is too cute! I like the bright Cosmo Pink Party Favors print and the gold heart charm that says "Nauti" on one side and "Summer 2013" on the other adds a nice extra touch. Since my Kate Spade sunglasses came with their own hard case that I prefer to use, I will use this sunglasses case as a little zip pouch to hold earrings and other small jewelry when traveling. 

5. Fresh-picked Strawberries
This week I went strawberry picking with some friends, and today I enjoyed a snack of fresh strawberries with angel food cake and Cool Whip. Yum!

Have a great weekend y'all!
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment