Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday Five

1. Psalm 40:1-3
I have been obsessed with these verses from Psalms this week. So thankful to love and serve a God who rescues us from the pit of despair!

2. Lilly Pulitzer Pink Seersucker Callie Skirt
This adorable seersucker Lilly Pulitzer skirt I ordered from a recent Ruelala sale arrived this week and I am loving it! I can't wait to wear it a lot this summer. The ruffle detail at the hem adds a nice touch too.

3. Target Fudge Animal Cookies
Target brand fudge-covered sprinkle animal cookies are absolutely delicious. While I love the fact that the box includes pink ones, the bear-shaped tub that comes with all white ones is too cute!

4. Banana Republic Elephant Critter Belt
I have really enjoyed this elephant critter belt I got at the Banana Republic outlet earlier this spring! 

5. Flawless Carolina Spring Day
This past Wednesday was absolutely GORGEOUS! I love warm weather!

Have a great weekend!
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment