Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wish List Wednesday

I am beyond thankful and blessed for everything I do have, and I've gotten some fabulous new stuff this Spring via my birthday and some great sales. However, there's always room on my wish list for some things I've been eyeing lately.

J.Crew Factory Bubble Necklace in Sweet Hyacinth
I officially have an obsession with J.Crew bubble necklaces, and I hope to add this pretty light purple one from the outlet to my collection at some point!

Stella & Dot Elephant Getaway Bag
I love this adorable elephant print weekender duffel bag from Stella & Dot. The cousin of one of my childhood friends is a stylist for Stella & Dot, and since she knew how much I love elephants she told me about this bag! It's currently sold out online, but hopefully they will be getting some more in. The print also comes in a pretty cosmetic case.

J.Crew Elephant Bracelet
I can't get enough of elephants! Plus I'm really starting to get into arm candy. This bracelet from J.Crew is absolutely presh!

Lilly Pulitzer Buttercup Short in Resort White Nibbles
This carrot print from Lilly's Spring collection is too cute, and I loved the scalloped hem on these shorts!

Kate Spade 20th Anniversary Coffee Table Book
I would love a copy of Kate Spade's Things We Love coffee table book, created to celebrate 20 years of Kate Spade!

Lilly Pulitzer Murfette Scarf Hotty Pink First Impression
I have enjoyed my Murfette scarf in Chin Chin so much that I would love to add another print to my collection. This lightweight and airy scarf is perfect for spring/summer, and the Hotty Pink First Impression print is beautiful!

What is on y'alls wish list? Do tell!
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment